Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here it is - a work of confection...




Please note the craters already peeking through the icing. Would like to say that this was the end of the story...

My honey calls me this morning as he is leaving an early meeting. He tells me that he took the cake and hope that was the right thing to do. I said, "It was okay and that I hoped Cheryl knew that a whole lot of love went into making that cake. The appearance pales to my affection and appreciation for all she does." He went on to say, "Well, the cake kind of slid in the car when I made a turn." To that information I responded rather dryly, "Well, did it improve the appearance?" He laughed and said that he didn't know but would be sure to let Cheryl read my blog.

I am thinking of changing churches!!!

Seriously, Cheryl, if you are reading this, you must know by now how precious and dear you are to our family and our church. Hoping the cake taste MUCH better than the appearance! You are loved and we give thanks for you being in our lives!

No comments: